28 Reasons for the Class of 2028

It’s college decision season and high school seniors are narrowing down the school that’s the best fit for them. We decided to help the incoming Class of 2028 with 28-plus reasons why current students chose the Fox School of Business and Temple University.

Whether they are first year students or getting ready to graduate, here’s what they had to say…

1. In my college research, I specifically looked at schools with great business technology programs. The Fox School was one of those schools. Four years later, I could not be happier with my decision.
  2. Temple’s cost in comparison to competing universities was more appealing and feasible for me and my family, which helped solidify my decision. After almost two years, I can confidently say I made the right choice.
  3. I especially love living directly in Philadelphia, as it has given me a broad network, various internships and a place to socialize.
  4. The Fox School has an amazing honors curriculum. I like how the classes are more discussion oriented compared to lectures.
  5. Both Temple and the Fox School offer multiple study abroad programs. I had the ability to study abroad five times: Summer session at Temple Rome, Fox Global Immersion to South Africa and the United Kingdom, and Fox Beyond Borders to South Korea and Turkey.
  6. The Fox School is a well-known and reputable business school—and the Fox Honors program is great.
  7. I chose Temple and the Fox School because of the Army ROTC program. Many great military leaders have gone through Temple’s Army ROTC program.
  8. As I look forward to graduation, I know I have the Fox School to thank for giving me some of my closest friends and fondest memories.
  9. I love being at a school where I’m a subway ride away from countless restaurants, museums and sports stadiums. Center City and other neighborhoods are so accessible and it’s fun that every weekend is different.
  10. As a member of the Temple University Diamond Marching Band, I think it is so amazing to be studying my passion at the Fox School while having fun doing something I love with people of all majors.
  11. Given my aspirations to build a career in an urban setting, Temple stood out as the ideal choice. I believe that going to school in Philadelphia would provide me with ample opportunities to secure internships and eventually a full-time job.
  12. I really like that the Fox School offers a real estate program—where most colleges only offer general business.
  13. No matter what major you choose, the Fox School provides a curriculum that sets up any business student for well-rounded success in the business world and specific industries, as well as encourages career and professional development to further ensure students’ success.
  14. Situated in an urban area, Temple has exposed me to new opportunities and experiences.
  15. I want a corporate career with good job security and salary. I saw the Fox School as being able to pave a path to preparing me for achieving this goal.
  16. I chose to attend Temple because it is close to my hometown.
  17. During my freshman year, I switched my major into the Fox School. This has given me a wide range of opportunities for hands-on experiences through student professional organizations.
  18. The Fox School is a highly rated business school.
  19. I chose the Fox School because of its renowned programs, incredible opportunities and excellent location. I knew that with this decision, I would be able to grow and develop both as a student and a future business professional.
  20. I knew Temple was the home for me after taking various tours, attending open houses and virtual visits.
  21. Studying business was more interesting compared to other majors.
  22. I chose to attend the Fox School because of its reputation for fostering a dynamic environment that aligns with my passion for the business world, particularly in finance. Having spent most of my life just two hours away from Main Campus, I was well acquainted with Temple through the positive experiences shared by my neighbors, classmates and teachers.
  23. Coming from a high school that prided itself on a competitive sports environment, Temple’s rich history of storied head coaches and accomplished players was an additional factor that influenced my college decision. I was eager to immerse myself in the excitement of high-level athletics across various sports, adding another layer of fulfillment to my overall college experience.
  24. I wanted to attend college in a robust city. Philadelphia is one of the largest cities in the country with so much potential and diversity. By coming to Temple and the Fox School, I have had the ability to partake in many different historical and cultural events along with finding my identity in many parts of the community.
  25. I wanted to attend a top research university in an urban environment.
  26. Temple and the Fox School have a great alumni network in which employers focus heavily on Fox and Temple graduates.
  27. Temple and the Fox School offer a multitude of graduate, doctorate and law programs. As I get ready to graduate, I plan on gaining experience in the business world and eventually go back to school here at Temple’s Beasley School of Law.
  28. I chose to attend the Fox School because of its excellent human resource management program.
  29. After living in the suburbs for my entire life, I wanted to study on an urban campus.
  30. I wanted to attend a college that offers a world-class education.

Are you ready to join the Fox School’s Class of 2028?

Have questions about the acceptance process?